Jacky's

The personal web log of Jacky Carstens

5:22:00 PM

Body Scrub

Posted by Unknown |

We went out on a Thursday night to a pub in Sandton girl. All the women just looked like they came from mars. Well I am not from Sandton but come from a town called Hermanus. Hermanus is Gods paradise when it comes to beauty. The water is soft on your skin. Moving to Gautang I really had problems with my skin. Moisterising every day. It helped a bit. But still I was not satisfy with the products. To come back to Sandton pub I met a wonder lady really a goddess. Portagese lady. Age 66, but her skin glow. I had to get her secret. At first she laughed at me when I told her I could not believe her age. So after we spoke for an hour she gave me her beauty secret.

I was shocked and I want all the ladies to try this. Girls here it is.

Cleopatra's Secret

1 Cup of olive oil. Extra virgin cold pressed the green colour one.
3 drops of frangance oil of your choice(olive oil dont smell very nice)
2 to 3 cups of White or brown suger

Mix the ingredients together in a glass jar and keep near your bath or shower

To USE

Take a spoonfull in your hand and rub onto your skin. Do your whole body. Rinse of and pat dry with a dry towel.
Just feel the softnes of your skin. Amazing.

I have done this for three days and I can feel a big difference.

Remember that vaseline dont penetrate your skin and sit on the service. You want something that feed your skin. Baby oil has the same effect as vasiline. So use grape seed oil or olive or avocado oil.

The frangrance oil to mix with you can purchased at any potpouri section of a department store
Lavender for calmness
Ylang Ylang for sexuality
Vanilla calmness


Subscribe