Jacky's

The personal web log of Jacky Carstens

9:09:00 PM

Saving on shopping

Posted by Unknown |

HOW DO I SAVE ON MY MONTHLY SHOPPING

Here are a few easy steps how you can budget better every month on shopping for your family.

I had a family of 5 and it was not easy doing shopping every month and feeding the family on a little salary.

Here are a few tips:
1) Make a list of dishes your family likes
2) Look for more healthy dishes and recipes, I did a two week recipes
3) Calculate your meat portions for a month. When you purchase these meat defied it up into meals.
4) Make a shopping list of everything you will need and go to three different shops and write down which shop is cheaper on tin food, soaps ect.
5) I did that one month and never again. But I knew that the prices of my groceries. And I knew who gives me a great deal and who not
6) Keep 4 envelopes for your weekly wet groceries. Only take the money out on a Monday to buy your daily milk, bread and veggies.


Subscribe